|Element of Loyalty|
|Account Start Date||February 26, 2014|
Air Blazer (AKA Flyer) is a regular visitor of the Smash 4 Social Thread. He is known for his uncanny music references, unique brand of humor, and love of the Fire Emblem and My Little Pony franchises.
Blazer was born to Canadian parents in Minneapolis, Minnesota. He was athletically involved in school, playing Tight End for his varsity football team, and Shortstop for his Baseball team. He decided not to try out for Athletics when he started college because his school district wasn't very popular with Major League Baseball scouts. He joined the site when he was a first year college student. He has been to some events such as E3 2013 and 2015, (where he met notable Lets Player Josh Jepson) and the 2014 Major League Baseball All Star game.
His life on the internet isn't very clear, because SmashBoards is the only place on the Internet he's really been very active on.
In August 2015, Blazer temporarily moved to Texas for his third year of college.
On October 18th, 2015, Blazer pulled a big prank on the moderator known as Hong. Flyer declined interview on the matter.
Blazer is an all around nice guy. During his forced hiatus due to illness, some of regulars, like Space Stranger and RamOne, admitted they missed him. He is known for having a caring girlfriend who relayed forum messages to him during his absence. He has insomnia, so he usually stays up until midnight his time. He used to use images and videos as parts of references and jokes, but has stopped ever since the lockdown of August 6th, 2015.
Blazer usually spends his free time playing Xenoblade Chronicles X.
- Blazer has a girlfriend and they had a relationship for 8 years running.
- Blazer used to be a hardcore Sonic fan, but he retired that part if him for good, selling his entire collection of Sonic memorabilia online.
- He does not appreciate lies being told on his article.
- Blazer does not support the legalization of Marijuana.
- He both likes and hates Chainz.
- Blazer's older sister was killed in a car accident when he was 13
- Blazer really thinks /\ura, Taiko no Professor Layton, and KingShadow are scrubs. Especially Taiko for an idiotic incident of unnecessary roughness in August 2015. Taiko claimed said roughness to be honesty, but she has repeatedly been informed that her unneeded bumbling was no way to be honest.
- Contrary to popular belief, Blazer actually does use different characters other than Rainbow Dash for avatars from time to time. He's used avatars of Tsubasa Oribe, Voldemort, Optimus Prime, Yoshi, Cody and Garrett from Dude Perfect, Rex from Toy Story, Peyton Manning, and Simba.
- Blazer makes references to the Evanescence songs such as "Watching me, Wanting me," which he got bombed by Opossum for once.
- Despite being a Brony, Blazer HATES bestiality and shipping.
- He considers KeyBladePony and Sunset Shimmer to be his best friends on SmashBoards.
- Due to the fact that he won Premium, he received a name change. He has since but he decided that his name on forums is pretty much set as "Flyer."
- Users still call him Cliff most of the time, despite the name change.
- Blazer is also fond of another Hasbro franchise, in the form of the Transformers toy line. (Hence his previous username CliffJumper) He occasionally makes somewhat obscure references to this fact.
- Blazer is a huge baseball fan. His favorite team is the Minnesota Twins, and he likes talking baseball with fellow brony Arrow of Light, a Baltimore Orioles fan.
- He isn't very interested in Disney movies unless it's something he grew up with like Toy Story, the Lion King, and Pirates of the Caribbean. But his girlfriend does have him watch Disney movies with her from time to time.
- When Blazer fell ill, people of the social thread had signed a get well soon card for him.
- During that time, his girlfriend, who is called "Cliffette" by some, took over his account to share the progress of Blazer's health. (Just saying it for those who skip right through the Trivia section)
- The reason he became a brony was because his girlfriend forced him to watch the first episodes duct taped to a chair. He eventually started to love the show and eventually began watching it on his own.
- Enjoys listening to Matchbox 20
- He does not like Justin Bieber, Rebecca Black, Kanye West, Beyoncé, Mariah Carey, Kelly Clarkson, Britney Spears, or Breaking Benjamin.
- He likes Irish music.
- He likes messing with Nintendo-Spider151, even though ever since NS' avatars were reopened, the two have been getting along better.
- Contrary to popular belief, Blazer does not have a crush on IsmaR.
- Flyer is anosmic.