|Is SG9000 a unicorn? Yes, he is!|
|Account Start Date||September 8, 2014|
My troll level is over 9000! Isn't that something worth breaking your scouter? — SG9000
SG_υиiкѳяиυкѳρiυm (also known as SG9000 and UNi) is a regular user from the Smashboards forums (and an occasional visiter of the wastelands called Squidboards).
He's known to be one of the sillier social thread members, but has reached notoriety in the Forum Games, where he now spends most of his time on whenever he's on Smashboards.
For those who feel like stalking him, he's 18 years old, born on June 2nd and lives in Canada.
Characteristics, Behavior, Personality, etc. Edit
UNi is silly, as stated above. He tends to be goofy and funny, and seems to be quite outgoing. He's constantly joking around and laughing at every situation, as long as he can find an opportunity, but will get serious when someone has a problem of some kind. He even makes jokes about the times he did some stupid, embarrassing things (such as when he had to cross dress for losing a bet) and isn't afraid of telling them. He also often uses hashtags just for the lolz.
He also seems to have a much darker and twisted side within him, as he can sometimes makes jokes and puns about things that are somewhat disturbing and/or revolting.
Also, he is very often called and thought of as a troll in the Forum Games for his abuse of the troll emote and the trollish attitude he sometimes has there and, much like Space Stranger, compares the Social Thread to an Asylum and often says he wants to go there whenever he regains sanity. (Whether he's kidding or not remains one of the world's greatest mysteries)
Additionally, he often posts on users profiles and seems to be insisting that he has converted into a unicorn. (We all know it's pointless though, as everyone knows he's one :P)
- He is not that good at teching, and often gets salty when LuigiMaster0 jab locks him.
- He was formally known as SG9000, before changing his name. Twice!
- He constantly denies it and insists that SG9000 is gone.
- He's one of the premium members (something that Flight desperately tries to be)
- You can thank Neo Zero for that. ;)
- In both Smashboards and real life, he is known for always overdoing it in punishements from lost best, especially when he's the one punished.
- A Smashboards example would be when he had to wear a Boots avatar for a week and decided to pinkify his sig and also get a custom location and title referencing Dora The Explorer.
- He's a brony since April 30, 2015, making him one of the newest fans of MLP in Smashboards.
- The story behind that is that KeybladePony wagered him in a best of 5 in Smash, with the winner making the loser watch 45 minutes of his favorite show at the time (MLP for Keyblade and RWBY for UNiC0RN), but Keyblade's internet connection prevented any settling in Smash, so both decided to get their respective punishements.
- His love for the show became obvious as be binged through the entire series in less than two weeks, which had 97 episodes, two 90-minute movies and a few short clips released at the time.
- The User Fluttershy unintentionally got UNiC0RN into thinking that Sunset Shimmer is best pony.
- He can speak both English and French fluently.
- Not-so-fun fact: It is the two official languages of Canada.
- Believe it or not, he often prefers the villain(s) when it comes to characters.